We’re back and ready to help … safely.
After being closed for five months due to the COVID-19 pandemic, local ArkansasBlue welcome centers throughout the state reopened September 8 on an appointment-only basis.
“Sometimes meeting with someone face to face is the best way to understand your health insurance situation, and the ArkansasBlue welcome centers are the places where you can go to speak in person to licensed experts who can help you find practical, affordable solutions that meet your specific health insurance needs,” said Dwayne Pierce, senior lead executive for regional and sales operations. “We are taking every precaution we can to protect your health, so you’ll be comfortable coming in to speak with us.”
For your safety, here are some guidelines for visiting your local ArkansasBlue welcome center:
- Customer visits are by appointment only.
- If you have a cough or fever, please reschedule. People who have symptoms like that won’t be allowed to enter.
- Remain in your vehicle until your appointment time. A representative will notify you when it is time to enter the building.
- You’ll be asked some health questions related to COVID-19 risks and have your temperature checked.
- You will be required to wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll give you one.
- You will be required to apply hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- If you need to bring us a payment, just leave it in the mailbox outside the front door. There’s no need to come inside. To increase safety, we are not taking payments in person. And if you want to save yourself a trip, just use any of our other convenient payment options. You can find them on our website.
- No more than 10 customers can be in the building at any given time.
- No more than three people (including the representative) can be in a representative’s office at any given time.
- Protective shields will be in place on each desk.
- Social-distancing protocols will be observed at all times.
- We will sanitize after every consultation, and every facility will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every evening.
We now have more places to serve you. In September, we also will open two new ArkansasBlue welcome centers – one in Rogers and one in midtown Little Rock. Come in and visit!
“We are an Arkansas company, and we want to serve Arkansans,” Pierce said. “By expanding our locations, we can better serve our customers right where they live.”