The Autumn 2020 issue of Blueprint magazine (formerly Blue & You) will be hitting your mailboxes soon, but you can read many of the stories digitally, too.
In this issue:
- Medicare your way – A perspective from Curtis Barnett, Arkansas Blue Cross president and CEO
- Fearless Food Fights – Two major milestones marked
- Welcome back! – ArkansasBlue welcome centers (including two new ones, in Little Rock and Rogers) serve you with pandemic safety protocols
- In person and personal – Visit an ArkansasBlue welcome center for a friendly masked-up experience
- Open Enrollment 2020 (November 1 – December 15)
- Arkansas State and Public School Employees open enrollment (October 1-31)
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (October 15 – December 7)
- Introducing a new … and better Arkansas Blue Medicare – Discover our new Medicare Advantage lineup
- COVID-19 vaccine volunteer – Our Chief Medical Officer’s reasons for participating are personal and professional
- Virtual health – Healthcare comes to you
- Opioid Overdose Kits Save Lives – Blue & You Foundation naloxone grant saves lawman’s life
- Avoid the “twindemic” – Get a flu shot!
Check out the latest issue of Blueprint. It’s a great way to start fall.