The Spring 2020 issue of the Blue & You magazine is out in digital form for you to enjoy.
In this issue, you can read about:
- How Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield and its family of affiliates are responding to the COVID-19 outbreak
- Simple steps you can take to reduce your coronavirus risks
- Virtual health – your digital portal to bypass the Emergency Room for nonemergencies
- The transformational impact the Comprehensive Primary Care program has had on an El Dorado clinic’s patients and staff
- An onduo type 2 diabetes management success story
- Basic principles that could improve the health of millennials – our biggest generation
- The fantastic work being done by recipients of grants awarded by the Blue & You Foundation for a Healthier Arkansas
- Fraud and abuse cases cracked by our Special Investigations Unit
- Devil’s Den State Park: a great place for history, nature and fitness
- A building project that will increase our presence in Northwest Arkansas
- Our new Blueprint information hub – where you can get tips and information on how to get the most from your coverage and your health
- My Blueprint – our online member self-service portal that puts the power of your health plan at your fingertips
So check out the latest issue of Blue & You. It’s a good read, and it’s social-distancing compliant!