You Can Win Wellness & Travel Gear This Summer!
Have you taken advantage of your exclusive Blue365® discounts recently? You’ve got an extra incentive now! We’re giving away some sweet wellness and travel gear in our Gear Up for Summer Travel Sweepstakes. Entering the giveaway couldn’t be easier: Just register for or log in to Blue365 between July 12, 2023 and September 12, 2023, to be automatically entered in the giveaway and win some travel- and wellness-related prizes that will help you stay on-the-go this summer with style and convenience.
Our sweepstakes is open to anyone who carries the Cross and Shield (Arkansas Blue Cross, Health Advantage and BlueAdvantage Administrators of Arkansas members are all eligible to win), whether you have medical, dental or vision insurance, and whether you are a new or current Blue365 user. One entry per registered Blue365 user. You must be 18 years of age to be eligible to win. Terms and conditions may apply.
Blue365 is a free discount program for Blue Cross and Blue Shield medical, dental, or vision insurance members. This popular program offers you exclusive deals on health and wellness products, services and experiences. The Blue365 deals and promotions vary throughout the year, but July 12, 2023, through September 12, 2023, is the only time you can enter our sweepstakes.
Here’s how to access the deals and automatically be entered into the sweepstakes:
- Register for or sign in to Blueprint Portal.
- Click Menu and select Healthy deals & discounts, then Find deals & discounts to take you to the Blue365 website.
- Browse and enjoy exclusive discounts!
After you register or sign in, don’t forget to download the Blueprint Portal app!
Prizes Available to Win Include
All Gear Up for Summer Travel prizes were purchased with an active Blue365 member discount account. Once you have registered or signed in to your account you will have access to the deals.
1. Garmin Vivoactive 4 watch ($199.99) This slim, smart fitness tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display. It includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with its wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor. The Garmin vivoactive 4’s fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery™ energy monitor and more.
2. Invite Fitness Cleer Flow II Wireless Hybrid Noise Cancelation Headphones ($119.99) These powerful, best in-class hybrid noise canceling headphones feature up to 20 hours playback with noise canceling enabled; a touchpad that allows for complete music and ambient control; and Google Assistant for built-in help on-the-go.
3. Fitbit versa 4 ($167) Get inspired and stay accountable with Versa 4 + 6 months of premium access with personalized insights, coaching and more. Learn when to work out or recover, see real-time stats during exercise and find new ways to keep your routine fresh and fun.
4. Got Bag Rolltop Pack Bag ($119.25) Got Bag backpacks, bags and accessories are made of recycled ocean impact plastic collected from oceans, rivers and mangrove forests. This bestselling Got Bag is made of 59% ocean impact plastic fabric, 17% other recycled material, 24% non-recycled materials (zipper, foam, buckles) with a waterproof finish. It fits a 15” laptop and up to 31 liters of volume.
5. Moosejaw bundle: Stanley Classic Iceflow Jug, Polar 40 oz. and a Stanley Aerolight 16 oz. Transit Bottle ($63.80) Stay hydrated all day using Stanley jugs and bottles. The IceFlow 40 oz. Classic Flip Straw Water Jug is a BPA-free jug with stainless-steel construction for long-lasting durability and double-wall vacuum insulation that keeps your drink at the right temperature. The Stanley Aerolight Transit Bottle has vacuum-insulated double walls that help drinks stay hot for 4 hours, cold for 6 hours, and iced for up to 20 hours.
6. Maui Jim Lighthouse Polarized Sunglasses ($170.10) These rimless sunglasses have a high wrap for full eye coverage and scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate rectangular lenses with a Clearshell® coating for added durability. PolarizedPlus2® cuts out glare and protects against UV rays, so you can enjoy the day instead of squinting at it. High-grade nylon makes up the bridge and temple arms, keeping everything lightweight and simple.
7. Snow Advanced Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit ($147.42) Whiten your teeth in minutes. This gentle, fast-acting and enamel-safe kit creates long-lasting results without a mess. Dentist-formulated with sensitive teeth in mind, the Snow Advanced Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit whitens off years of stains including coffee, wine, smoking, vaping and tobacco products. It’s red-light therapy supports gum health. The kit includes up to 75 treatments including two whitening serum gel wands, an extra-strength whitening serum wand, a Wireless LED Accelerating Mouthpiece and a Teeth Shade Guide.
8. Crocs (up to but not over $125) Crocs believes that comfort is the key to happiness, and their legendary Crocs comfort makes the world a happier place, one pair of shoes at a time. They are in tireless pursuit of new comfort technologies, developing revolutionary materials that are lighter, softer, and more flexible than ever imagined.
9. Skechers (up to but not over $125) An award-winning leader in the footwear industry, Skechers’ footwear heritage can be traced back to its first utility boot in 1992. Blue365 members can now receive exclusive pricing on select Work and Corporate Casual styles through the Skechers Direct online store. Over 300 styles available.