The Summer 2020 issue of Blueprint magazine (formerly Blue & You) is out in digital form for your reading pleasure.
In this issue, you can read:
- The pandemic after 120 days – a perspective from Curtis Barnett, Arkansas Blue Cross president and CEO
- Take Care Arkansas: Doctors Are Ready to See You
- Welcome to Blueprint: Your trusted source for health and coverage facts, info and tips
- Summering safely: Preventive planning is the key to playing well during a pandemic
- Responding to COVID-19: Arkansas Blue Cross helps members and communities cope with the pandemic
- A life recovered: Jimmy McGill’s incredible journey from addiction to freedom
- Recovery in a COVID-19 world: Tips for dealing with a pandemic’s threats and isolating effects
- Emotional impact: Pandemic stress can amplify depression and anxiety
- Outside in Arkansas: Historic Washington State Park – Take a walk back in time
- Escape the vape: Your health plan can help you quit smoking and/or e-cigarettes
- Financial Information Privacy Notice
So check out the inaugural issue of Blueprint. It’s a great addition to your summer reading list.