Stay calm – you have options for health coverage
The deadline to enroll in a health plan was in December. If you still need coverage, we have several possibilities that may work for you. Just answer these questions:
- Do you qualify for Arkansas Works? Anyone who qualifies for the Medicaid expansion in Arkansas (Arkansas Works) can enroll for health coverage anytime. You can apply at arkansas.gov.
- Do you have a qualifying life event? Circumstances that can enable you to enroll in a new plan (or make changes to your existing plan) outside the annual enrollment period* include:
- Moving to another state
- Birth/adoption/new guardianship
- Involuntary loss of health coverage
- Death of a person covered under your policy
- Would a limited-duration plan fit your needs? Our limited-duration plans, Complete and Complete Plus, provide coverage for the length of time you need it. These plans feature:
- Comprehensive coverage with plan options for a single term (up to 12 months) or a renewable term (up to 36 months)
- Predictable copays for primary care doctors, with some plan options, also featuring copays for specialists – affordable monthly premiums
- Prescription drug coverage
To view all our individual and family plans and learn more, visit arkansasbluecross.com. You also can call customer service at 1-800-392-2583 or go to an ArkansasBlue location near you. Don’t worry; we’ll get you covered.