Maybe you were at a wilderness retreat … or working on the international space station … or maybe you just forgot.
No matter why you missed open enrollment, if you still need health coverage, we have several possibilities that may work for you.
Just answer these questions:
- Do you qualify for Arkansas Works? People who are eligible for the Medicaid expansion in Arkansas (Arkansas Works) can enroll for health coverage anytime. You can apply at access.arkansas.gov.
- Do you have a qualifying life event? Circumstances that can enable you to enroll in a new plan (or make changes to your existing plan) outside the annual enrollment period* include:
– Moving to another state
– Birth/adoption/new guardianship
– Involuntary loss of health coverage
– Death of a person covered under your policy
- Would a limited-duration plan fit your needs? Our limited-duration plans, Complete and Complete Plus, provide coverage for the length of time you need it. These plans feature:
– Comprehensive coverage with plan options for a single term (up to 12 months) or a renewable term (up to 36 months)
– Predictable copays for primary care doctors, with some plan options also featuring copays for specialists
– Affordable monthly premiums
– Prescription drug coverage
To learn more, visit arkbluecross.com/complete.
To view all our individual and family plans and learn more, you can:
- Visit arkansasbluecross.com
- Call 800-392-2583
You can read more about types of coverage in our basics of enrolling in healthcare coverage.
Don’t fret. Coverage is still possible.