Do your eyes roll back in your head when your dad tells another corny joke at a family gathering? Maybe he just needs new jokes! We’ve rounded up some of our favorites. Give your dad the free gift of truly awful jokes for Father’s Day. After all, laughter is good for the body and spirit.
- What travels around the world but stays in one corner? A stamp!
- What cheese can never be yours? Nacho cheese.
- What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef.
- What kind of pants do ghosts wear? Boo jeans.
- Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’d crack each other up.
- How do you make a tissue dance? Put a boogie in it.
- What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y.
- Did you know the first French fries weren’t actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece.
- What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
- What did the ocean say to the sailboat? A. Nothing, it just waved.
- How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
- I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went, then it dawned on me.
- You: I’ll call you later. Him: Don’t call me later, call me Dad!
Okay, one more:
How do you know a Dad Joke? It’s apparent!